Reliable, professional septic services in the greater
Snohomish and King Counties
100% Satisfaction! Call now 1 888 FNC SPTC (888-362-7782)
Home ownership comes with uncertainties, but a septic tank shouldn't be one of them. At least not for our Fresh N Clean clients. We work to educate our customers about their septic system, so they're empowered to make the best decisions for their property, home and lifestyle.
Sometimes life happens. We get it. That's why we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your daily life, and emergency availability to support you round the clock. We understand and respect it's your home, it's where you and your family live. Your home is your sanctuary, and we appreciate that we're guests -we are dependable and provide peace of mind.
We love the Pacific Northwest and strive to protect its beauty (and your property!) with eco-responsible septic solutions. Septic tanks eliminate waste, recycle water and benefit surrounding environment. Proper maintenance can reduce the environmental footprint of your septic system and increase property value.
At Fresh N Clean, we find it easier and more productive to simply act with integrity and be straightforward with our clients. Radical, right? It puts you at ease when you know we can be trusted to have your best interests at heart.
We guarantee our work and deal with any issues that may arise honestly and promptly. Your estimate is easy to understand and free of surprises. You'll never be surprised by hidden costs.
What is a home septic system?
Home Septic Systems are structures that are located underground. They are used for wastewater treatment. This method of treatment uses a combination of nature and proven wastewater treatment technology.
The role of the Home Septic System is to discharge wastewater from your home through water pipes to direct it to the septic tank, where several treatment and treatment processes will take place.
In less populated areas in the United States, especially in villages, there is no central sewer system. It is in these areas that septic systems are being installed to replace them. Home Septic Systems consists of three main components: septic tank, drainfield and soil.
How does it work?
When wastewater leaves your home, it is directed to the septic tank. In it, organic matter is broken down, and the remaining solids, fats, oils and liquids remain long enough to be divided into three layers. The lightest solids, fats and oils form the top layer or so-called scum, the heavy solids settle to the bottom, forming the sludge, and the wastewater remains in the middle.
Liquid wastewater, also known as effluent, exits the tank and is directed to the drainfield, which is an excavation of unsaturated soil. Here the wastewater undergoes additional treatment and is filtered through the soil, where it gradually penetrates and is discharged into the groundwater.
Types of home septic systems
There are different types of Home Septic System that work in a similar or different way, and each of them requires its own specific care.
Elements/Components of the home septic system
The Septic Tank is the first element of the Home Septic System. It is a container made of concrete, fiberglass or polyethylene. Its role is to retain wastewater long enough so that some of the solids are decomposed and others settle to the bottom.
The septic tank divides the wastewater into three layers. As we said at the bottom are the heaviest solid particles that form the so-called sludge. At the top is separated the fat and oils, or so-called scum.
And in the middle remains a fluid (effluent), which at some point will be directed to the drainfield to continue its treatment. Septic tanks are designed to prevent sludge and scum from leaving the tank and going to the drainfield.
To perform its functions properly, the septic tank must be regularly inspected, pumped and cleaned so as to prevent possible problems.
The drainfield is the next element of the Home Septic System. It also plays an important role in the proper functioning of your septic system. After the wastewater has undergone partial treatment, it is directed to the drainfield, where its treatment and destruction of harmful viruses and bacteria continues.
Regular maintenance and proper use can prevent huge damage. Neglecting the septic system can load the drainfield and flood the surface, or stop properly treating wastewater, which after passing through the drainfield, is directed to the soil and then to groundwater.
All this can lead to contamination of the drinking water you consume, as well as harm the environment. That is why it is important to monitor them together with the septic tank, and to contact us at the slightest problem.
After the wastewater is treated in the drainfield, it continues to the soil, where it undergoes another treatment, then it is absorbed by the soil, and some of it flows into the groundwater.
Why do we need it?
Home Septic Systems are septic systems designed for places where there is no central sewerage. Any wastewater that comes out of your home, whether from the sink, toilet, shower or your washing machine, needs to go somewhere and be treated.
This is the purpose of the Home Septic System. Its purpose is to treat the wastewater from your home, to purify it so that it destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, and to flow safely into the groundwater.
What kind of problems can occur?
The problems mainly come when the Home Septic System is very old or is not installed and maintained properly. Any problem present, however small it may seem, can be dangerous to your health and the environment. That is why in the presence of such it is necessary to immediately call a professional company to assist you.
- An overfilled septic tank is most often due to irregular maintenance. The septic tank needs to be pumped and cleaned regularly. Otherwise, contaminants and solid particles accumulate in it, which slows down its operation. Signals of an overfilled septic tank are bad odors around it and around the drainfield, slow drainage, clogged pipes and the return of water back through the canals.
- Flooding of the drainfield. Too much water may enter your drainfield and it may not be able to treat the wastewater. Very often in such a problem bad odors, wet spots above the drainfield, as well as overgrowth are noticed.
What type of service do we need according to the issue we have?
- Septic System Inspection is crucial in caring for your Home Septic System. The inspection must be carried out by qualified inspectors. Their task is to do a complete test and analysis of your septic system. This includes checking how the water drains into the canals, whether there is a delay or not.They will then check your septic tank and how it works. In case it is full, technicians may decide to pump it. Among the tested components of the Home Septic System is the inspection of the drainfield, whether it is not flooded and how it absorbs the water.Regular inspections are leading to good care of your septic system. They can prevent huge problems that are extremely expensive. That is why regular Septic System Inspections need to be performed.
- Septic Tank Pumping is a pumping process that needs to be performed regularly, throughout the life of your Home Septic System. Regularly pumping your septic tank will save you a lot of money and protect you from the huge damage that can occur.If you do not take proper and regular care of the septic tank of your Home Septic System, you run the risk that it will stop working properly. This in turn can harm you, your health, animal health, and have a negative impact on the environment.
- The Septic Tank Cleaning is the next mandatory procedure to perform on a regular basis. Your Home Septic System needs not only pumping, but also complete cleaning of the septic tank. Cleaning, unlike pumping, is not just about removing some of the floating solids. The Septic Tank Cleaning of your Home Septic System removes wastewater, the entire top layer, which is composed of grease and oil, as well as breaks down and removes all the thickened sludge from the bottom of the septic tank.Irregular cleaning accumulates a lot of solid particles that clog the inlet and outlet baffle. This in turn will stop the proper operation of your septic system. A septic tank may start to overflow and return water to your home.
- The maintenance of the Home Septic System is the complete maintenance of your septic system. It includes inspection, pumping, repair and cleaning of the septic tank. Irregular maintenance of the Home Septic System endangers your health as well as the environment.When you own a septic system, whatever it is, you are responsible for it and its proper functioning. To make sure that everything is fine with your septic system, you need to contact a specialized company to inspect the system and determine the correct frequency for maintenance.
- The Septic System Repair is a service that involves repairing your Home Septic System. In case there is a problem and the system does not work properly, it is necessary to contact us for professional help. We will inspect your system and locate the problem. Depending on the type of problem, we will assess its complexity and what is best for you and your Home Septic System.
What kind of expert do we need and why?
The company you will contact for inspection, maintenance and repair of your Home Septic System needs to be licensed. We at Fresh N Clean Septic have many years of extensive experience in maintaining various types of septic systems. Our team consists of specialized inspectors and technicians who have the necessary skills and qualifications to deal with any problems that arise.
If you have a septic system, contact us to give you an offer and to make an appointment for inspection of your Home Septic System. Regular maintenance protects you from huge damage that can affect your health and the environment.
How to find the right company for home septic systems?
When choosing a company to take care of your Home Septic System, it is necessary to be licensed and specialized in the services related to the maintenance and repair of your system.
Fresh N Clean Septic is a company with many years of experience in septic systems. Our team consists of highly qualified specialists who have extensive experience in inspecting and maintaining Home Septic Systems. We have professional equipment and machinery necessary for the quality of our services.
In case you are in Woodinville and need professional help for your Home Septic System, do not hesitate to contact us and make an appointment for an inspection. If you have additional questions, you can contact us at the indicated telephone numbers and e-mails.
- Is an As-Built necessary for septic inspection of my Home Septic System? Yes. The inspection requires the so-called As-Built, as well as when a company comes to your home for maintenance. The plan contains information about where your septic system is located.
- Do you offer regular septic service and maintenance services?Yes. Fresh Clean N Septic offers Regular Woodinville Septic Services, which include regular pumping, cleaning, maintenance of your septic tank and system.
- How do I know if my Home Septic System needs to be pumped?Usually septic pumping is done every 3-5 years, depending on the size of the septic system and the number of people living in the house. In case you are not sure whether it is time to pump, you can contact us to make an inspection and determine the condition of your septic tank.
- What are the signs that my Home Septic Systems is failing?The most common signs are bad odors, bubbling sounds, wet spots and overgrowth around the septic tank and drainfield.
- How do I know where my Home Septic System is located?Your Home Septic System is installed in your yard. You can check the location of your septic tank according to the drawing of the septic system, the so-called As-Built.
- I’m experiencing liquids bubbling up. What do I do? If you’re experiencing liquids bubbling up, then your septic tank is full. In this case, you need to contact us immediately to avoid possible unpleasant consequences.
- Which areas you cover? We cover: Redmond, Woodinville, Sammamish, Issaquah, Bellevue, Snohomish and Monroe.