What is it?
Septic System Inspection is a service that includes detailed testing and analysis of your septic system. It is a mandatory procedure for owners of a septic system that highly qualified and professional inspectors must perform.
Septic system inspection is a routine procedure that is recommended to be performed every year. In addition, it is mandatory in cases where you notice signs of a problem, such as unpleasant odors around the septic tank and drain field, wet spots, and lush vegetation growth.
Inspection of a septic system is divided into two main types:
- Visual inspection – i is a check for leaks, stains, odors, and other similar problems. It is done by running the sinks and toilets in your home to activate the septic system. In this way, its work is observed;
Full inspection is a detailed inspection that includes testing and analysis of the inside of the septic tank. Thanks to Full Septic System Inspection, inspectors check the water level and pump the septic tank to check the water flow from the house to the septic tank.
What does the service include?
The Septic System Inspection includes several essential steps that help determine the condition of your septic system. They are:
- Localization of the septic system – the inspectors who will carry out the inspection will want to see the so-called As-Built, which is a drawing to check where your septic system is located;
- Detect access to holes;
- Flushing the toilets;
- Check for signs of water return and blockage on the way to the septic tank;
- Measuring scum and sludge layers;
- Identifying mechanical components;
Pumping the septic tank.
Who does the service – experience, background, specialty
Septic System Inspection is a crucial procedure that provides information on the condition of the septic tank and drainage field and the overall functioning of the septic system.
In this regard, the septic system inspection must be carried out by licensed inspectors who have the necessary knowledge, experience, equipment, and machinery for analysis and testing.
Your only task is to watch for signs such as bad smells, bubbling, wet spots, and others. In these cases, it is necessary to contact a professional company immediately.
The team of Fresh Clean Septic consists of highly qualified specialists who have many years of experience in the inspection, installation, and maintenance of various types of septic systems.
They will make a detailed inspection of your septic system and assess its condition, providing you with detailed information on how to take care of it. If you own a septic system in Woodinville County, do not hesitate to contact us to reserve an appointment for Septic System Inspection.
Types of septic systems we serve
There are various types of septic systems, each of which has specific requirements for its maintenance.
The main types of septic systems we serve are:
- Home Septic System
- Conventional Septic System
- Alternative Septic System
- Mound Septic System
- Commercial Septic System
Related Services – why do we need them?
Having a septic system requires specific care, and inspecting it is only the first step in the overall maintenance of your septic system. Among the primary services that need to be performed are:
- Septic Tank Pumping is a service that must be performed regularly and is part of the mandatory procedures for maintaining the septic system. It is recommended to pump the septic tank every 3 to 5 years.
The frequency of pumping depends on various factors, such as the type of septic system (for example, alternative septic systems must be pumped once a year), the size of the septic tank, the number of people living in the house, and the amount of water you consume;
- Septic Tank Cleaning is another mandatory service that is an essential step in maintaining an efficient septic system. Cleaning involves both pumping the wastewater and removing the thickened sludge from the bottom of the septic tank.
Septic Tank Cleaning must be performed by licensed technicians who have the necessary machinery and equipment;
- Septic System Maintenance includes the Septic System Inspection and the pumping and cleaning of the septic tank. In addition, the Septic System Repair is also part of the support in cases where there is a problem.
Last but not least, you, as owners, also need to maintain your system. It includes using appropriate detergents, avoiding throwing waste in the toilet that could harm your septic system, and contacting a professional company for routine Septic System Inspections.
Why perform a regular inspection of your septic system?
Improper maintenance and irregular inspections of the septic system can lead to enormous damage, which can adversely affect the septic system itself and public health, and the environment. The advantages of regular Septic System Inspections are:
Regular inspections allow problems to be detected in time. Also, make an adequate plan for the maintenance of your septic system. Irregular inspections, ignoring issues with your septic tank, skipping septic tank pumping, and cleaning can be very costly.
Neglecting the septic system’s maintenance can cause you headaches related to repairing or replacing part of the septic system and even replacing the entire septic system. It would cost you much more than regular Septic System pumping and cleaning.
Protects you and your health
The wastewater that goes into the septic system contains many harmful viruses and bacteria. The septic system is inhabited by living beneficial microorganisms whose purpose is to kill all these viruses and bacteria. Lack of inspections and subsequent procedures for pumping and cleaning the septic tank can lead to the malfunction of the system.
When you do not regularly take care of your septic system, you run the risk of harmful bacteria surviving. It can lead to pollution of drinking water, lakes, rivers and the killing of entire ecosystems. Any such pollution is a risk to your health, causing various infections in your body, as well as hepatitis.
It has an impact on the environment
The lack of regular maintenance of septic systems is proving to be a huge enemy of nature. As already mentioned, bacteria and viruses found in wastewater can pollute water and soil and kill various plants and animals.
All this can be catastrophic for the environment and have enormous damage to it. That is why it is necessary to turn to specialists for regular Septic System Inspections and follow-up services because preventive measures can protect both you and nature.
The team of Fresh Clean Septic advises you on several important things:
- Perform routine Septic System Inspections. They are the first step towards maintaining an appropriately functioning septic system. During them, licensed inspectors will determine the efficiency of the septic system, how often the septic tank should be pumped and cleaned, and whether there are any problems;
- Perform regular Septic Tank Pumping and Cleaning. It keeps your septic system in good condition. It also protects it from huge damage. These two services must be performed correctly. In this regard, you should turn to professional technicians who have the necessary experience, technique, and equipment;
- Use water efficiently. When you are careful about how you use water, you will help your septic system work efficiently;
- Take care of your drain field. You do not have to park on it. Also, avoid planting trees around and on the drain field. The only vegetation you are allowed to grow is grass;
Whenever you notice a problem, contact a professional company to inspect your septic system and assess what exactly needs to be done to prevent more severe consequences.
One of the most important things is the job well done and the customers who are satisfied with the services provided. It motivates us to improve, develop and strive to provide high-quality services. Here is what some of our customers say:
“My friends who also have a septic system recommended Fresh Clean Septic to me. I certainly do not regret that I trusted and chose them. The team consists of exceptional specialists who know how to deal with any situation. I definitely recommend them and wish them all the best!”
„Extremely professional attitude. The technicians are always on hand to assist, even in emergencies. The whole team consists of professionals who pay special attention to every part of my septic system. I have been using them for years, the only ones I would trust to take care of my Conventional Septic System.”
„For several years, I have trusted only them. They regularly inspect, pump, and clean my septic system. Whenever a malfunction occurs, they try to solve it in the best way to avoid future problems.”
How often do I need Septic System Inspection?
Inspections need to be carried out every three years. In some types of septic systems, it is good to be more frequent. For example, Alternative systems must be maintained every year.
How long does septic Septic System Inspection take?
The standard duration of the inspection is between 45 minutes and 3 hours. It can last longer, depending on whether there is a problem and its type.
How much does it cost?
The amount for Septic System Inspection depends on the problem and the size of the septic tank. Usually, the price varies between $ 300 and $ 600. Contact us for more information.
How to request a quote?
You can request a quote as you fill our contact form on our website or contact us by phone.
Do you offer regular Septic System Inspection?
Yes, we offer regular septic system inspections. You can contact us for more information and make an appointment to inspect your septic system.
Do I need to do something before the arrival of your experts?
Before the arrival of the experts, it is good to prepare As-Built and give easy access to the septic system and drainage field.
What happens if I’m not happy with the service?
In case you are not satisfied with the service provided, you can contact us for more information. Our team will assist you with any questions.