What is it?
Septic Tank Repair is a service performed by highly qualified specialists. Its purpose is to repair and eliminate a problem in the septic tank. The issues that can arise are many and varied, and the reasons for this are diverse.
Among the most common causes of septic tank malfunctions are:
- Lack of regular inspections;
- Lack of regular septic tank pumping and cleaning;
- Ignoring existing faults in the septic tank;
- Disposal of materials in the toilet or sewer, like cigarette butts, diapers, paper towels, sanitary tampons, etc.;
- Use of preparations that are not intended for septic systems and others.
The septic tank is one of the essential components of the septic system. Improper and irregular maintenance can cause serious problems that can disrupt the efficient operation of the entire septic system.
Main signs of a septic tank problem:
- Slow draining-in most cases, this is a sign of canal blockage, but this may be a more serious problem;
- Bad odors– they are a sign that the septic tank is full and needs to be pumped;
- Remaining water– if you notice water or lush vegetation around the septic tank or drainage field, there is most likely a problem with the septic tank;
- Bubbling sounds signify that the septic tank is complete, and pumping must be carried out urgently.
If you ignore these signs, you run the risk of severe damage. In these cases, Septic Tank Repair is often required.
That is why it is essential to have regular inspections and maintenance to help you have a healthy and well-functioning septic system. And in case of a sign of a problem with your septic tank, contact our team immediately.
BOOK Septic Tank Repair AT TEL: +18883627782
What does the service include?
As we shared above, the reasons for a problem in your septic tank can be many. In most cases, it is due to improper maintenance of the septic system.
The Septic Tank Repair service is used to eliminate all problems. It includes several essential processes that help in the quality performance of our task.
The inspection is the first step towards repairing the septic tank. With its help, our inspectors and technicians will inspect both the septic tank and the drainage field in detail.
The Septic System Inspection is a mandatory procedure, as it gives us detailed information of the current state of your septic system and helps us detect the problem. Only then will we know what approach to take to repair the damage.
One of the most common problems is damage to the pipes that carry wastewater from the septic tank to the drainage field. It causes the wastewater to return to the septic tank.
The solution to this type of problem is regular pumping and cleaning of the septic tank. It will prevent clogging of the pipes and issues with the sewer.
Another service that Septic Tank Repair includes is the creation of a new drainage field. Over time, your drainage field begins to lose its useful properties. It is due to the overgrowth of beneficial bacteria that clog the soil.s
In these cases, a new or alternative field is made, which is used until the soil condition of the old drainage field is normalized. In this way, you will have two drainage fields – one main and one, a backup option.
Who does the service – experience, background, specialty
Whether or not there is a problem with your septic tank, we advise you to contact us. Our inspectors and technicians will inspect your septic system.
During it, they will test, analyze and evaluate the septic tank and drainage field and determine the current condition of your septic system. Hidden faults are often found during the inspection. That is why it is essential to always consult a septic tank maintenance specialist.
The team of Fresh Clean Septic consists of qualified specialists who have many years of experience in performing Septic Tank Repair and all other services. We have the necessary equipment and machinery to perform the maintenance and repair of the septic tank.
Types of septic systems we serve
Each septic system has different needs for its maintenance. We at Fresh Clean Septic perform Septic Tank Repair on the following systems:
- Home Septic System
- Septic Tank
- Commercial Septic System
- Conventional Septic System
- Alternative Septic System
- Mound Septic System
Related Services – why do we need them?
Septic Tank Repair is just one of all mandatory services. Other related services need to be performed regularly. These are:
- Septic System Inspection is a service that is not performed only in case of a problem. It is a routine procedure that should be done every year. During the inspection, our specialists will test, analyze and evaluate your septic system, which contributes to its proper functioning;
- Septic Tank Pumping is a crucial step in maintaining a healthy septic tank. Pumping protects against possible damage and reduces the chances of septic system problems and the need for Septic Tank Repair;
- Septic Tank Cleaning is a service related to the complete cleaning of the septic tank. This procedure removes all wastewater and thickened sludge from the bottom of the septic tank. Along with the septic tank pumping, the cleaning should be performed regularly;
- Septic System Maintenance includes regular pumping, cleaning, and inspections of your septic system by qualified professionals. Having a septic system is a responsibility that requires constant care and monitoring. Septic system maintenance includes Septic Tank Repair when problems arise.
Why contact us for Septic Tank Repair?
If any problem occurs with your septic system, you should immediately contact a professional company to inspect and take action on Septic Tank Repair. Neglecting existing problems will complicate the condition of your septic tank. It, in turn, leads to more significant damage, which will cost you much more money.
Care for you and your health
When there is a problem with your septic tank, it will affect your health. When you do not take action to correct the problem with your system, it leads to blockages and floods, and contamination of drinking water. It puts you at risk for a variety of bacterial and viral infections. That is why you must contact a licensed company at the first signs of a problem with the septic system.
Care for nature
A malfunctioning septic system cannot treat wastewater well. There are many harmful and dangerous to health and nature viruses and bacteria. Once in the soil, they pollute lakes, rivers, various plant species, and even ecosystems. When you notice even the slightest problem with your septic system, contact us immediately to perform the necessary Septic Tank Repair.
The most important things we can advise you to have an efficient septic tank are:
- Regular Septic System Inspection;
- Regular pumping and cleaning of the septic tank protect against possible problems. These services are much cheaper, and if you regularly turn to qualified professionals, you will undoubtedly save a lot of money;
- Use water efficiently. It will help you not overload your septic tank;
- Take care of your drain field. Avoid parking on it, as well as planting trees and other similar plants on and around it. The only thing you can grow is grass;
- And last but not least, if you notice a problem, do not hesitate to contact us. Timely inspection and Septic Tank Repair can save you from catastrophic damage.
“Fresh Clean Septic’s team consists of great specialists. I used the Septic Tank Repair service, and I was extremely pleased. Once the problem has been eliminated, the septic system works more than well.”
“We have a Commercial Septic System that requires frequent and precise maintenance. Fresh Clean Septic is more than good at this. Exceptional professionals who have the necessary knowledge and experience.”
“It was difficult for me to find a suitable company in Woodinville to carry out a quality septic tank repair. That’s when I discovered Fresh Clean Septic, and I definitely recommend them. Great professionals with extensive experience. They are the only ones I trust.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need Septic Tank Repair?
The frequency of Septic Tank Repair depends mainly on the type of problem and how you maintain your septic system.
How long does Septic Tank Repair take?
The duration of Septic Tank Repair depends on the problem and the condition of your septic tank. You can contact us for more information.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Septic Tank Repair depends mainly on the type of problem and its complexity. You can contact us for a consultation and request a quote.
How to request a quote?
You can request a quote by filling out our contact form or contact us by phone.
Do you offer regular Septic Tank Repair?
Yes, we at Fresh Clean Septic offer regular Septic Tank Repair and other related services.
Do I need to do something before the arrival of your experts?
You need to prepare your As-Built, which is a drawing of your septic system, as well as free access to the septic tank.
What happens if I’m not happy with the service?
If you are not satisfied with the provided Septic Tank Repair service, you can contact us to explain your problem.