What is it?
The Septic System Service includes the most crucial things you need to regularly do as an owner of a healthy and well-functioning septic system.
This septic system is used to treat wastewater from your home. It consists of four parts, on which its proper operation depends. These are the pipes in your home through which the wastewater leaves your home and goes to the second essential component- the septic tank.
The task of the septic tank is to retain all solid particles. The wastewater in the tank is divided into three layers. The top layer is called the scum and contains all the fats, oils, and lighter solids. The so-called sludge is formed at the bottom, and the thickest layer is formed in the middle, which is a liquid. It is known as effluent.
The septic tank is the first place where water purification begins. The effluent is then directed through the outlet baffle to the drainage field, percolated by the fourth component, namely the soil.
All the processes that wastewater goes through are crucial. With their help, the water is purified, and all harmful bacteria and viruses are destroyed.
If you have a septic system, you should know that the responsibility is exceptionally high. In this regard, you need to use the Septic System Services that we at Fresh Clean Septic offer you.
What does the service include?
As we have already told you above, the Septic System Service includes several essential processes that highly qualified and licensed technicians must perform. The primary services are inspections, septic tank pumping, cleaning, and the proper maintenance of the septic system.
The full Septic System Service needs to be performed regularly. Your septic system should be inspected once a year, аnd pumping needs to be done every 3-5 years.
But the frequency of the pumping and cleaning depends on the septic system type, the size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and the amount of water you use. For example, some alternative systems with electrical float switches or mechanical components need to be pumped once a year.
Regularly performing Septic System Services will extend the life of your septic system and prevent huge damage that can harm your system and your health and, last but not least, can negatively affect the environment.
Fresh Clean Septic offers you full Septic System Service. Our qualified specialists will perform an inspection, which will test, analyze and assess the condition of your septic system and complete all necessary procedures. And in case of a problem, our team will take care to eliminate it.
Who does the service – experience, background, specialty
For the proper implementation of Septic System Services, one of the key things is to be performed by qualified technicians specializing in septic systems maintenance. That is why you should turn to a professional company with the necessary equipment, experience, and knowledge.
The team of Fresh Clean Septic consists of licensed specialists who have the necessary qualifications to perform Septic System Services. We have many years of experience working with various types of septic systems and providing services such as septic system inspection, septic tank pumping, and cleaning.
Types of septic systems we serve
Each septic system has its characteristics, so licensed technicians must perform the Septic System Service correctly. The septic systems we serve are:
- Home Septic Systems
- Commercial Septic Systems
- Conventional Septic Systems
- Alternative Septic Systems
- Mound Septic Systems
Related Services – why do we need them?
As we said, Septic System Services includes several essential processes that will ensure the proper functioning of the septic system and extend its life:
- Septic System Inspection – it is the first step to the proper care of your septic system. Thanks to Septic System Inspection, our licensed inspectors will be able to assess the condition of your septic system and check if there is a problem. It will also help determine the frequency of procedures such as septic tank pumping and cleaning;
- Septic Tank Pumping is one of the essential services. It must be performed by certified technicians who have the necessary equipment and machinery. Septic Tank Pumping should be performed every 3-4 years, as the frequency depends on the size of the septic tank, as well as the number of people living in the house;
- Septic Tank Cleaning is another essential service that should be performed regularly. The specificity of Septic Tank Cleaning is that the sediment that forms at the septic tank bottom is removed along with the wastewater. Septic Tank Cleaning plays a vital role in the proper functioning of the septic system;
- Septic System Repair– sometimes there are problems in the septic system that need to be fixed. The most common signs of this are unpleasant odors, wet spots, bubbling, clogging of pipes, and others. In case you notice any of these signs, contact a licensed company immediately;
- Septic System Maintenance is your primary responsibility, but it does not involve action on your part alone. In addition to being responsible for water use and being careful what you throw in the sewer, the maintenance of your septic system is also related to professional Septic Systems Services. They must be performed by licensed professionals who have experience in inspecting, pumping, and cleaning the septic tank.
Why you need Septic System Services?
Regular performing Septic System Services helps maintain a well-functioning septic system that will serve you well for many years to come. At the same time, proper care of the septic system carries public health and the environment.
Why use Septic Systems Services regularly by a professional company?
The benefits of using Septic Systems Services regularly by a professional company are many. Here are some of the most important among them.
Care fор your health and the environment
As mentioned, regular septic system services provide a proper operation of your septic system. Neglecting maintenance can lead to flooding of your home, the need to change your septic system, and pollution of the environment and especially the drinking water you consume. It, in turn, can lead to problems with your health – bacterial and viral infections and even hepatitis.
By regularly contacting professional Septic System Services, you are preventing the possible catastrophic consequences that lead to malfunctions with your septic system. Septic tank pumping and cleaning services are the lowest cost you can pay to maintain a septic system. Any neglect of even the slightest problem can lead to huge damages that can cost you dearly.
There are a few basic things we would advise you when it comes to your septic system and its maintenance:
- Regular use of Septic System Services provided by a professional company. Regular septic tank pumping and cleaning ensure your septic system works efficiently for a long time;
- Monitor the operation of your septic system. When you find the slightest problem, be sure to contact a professional company to inspect and determine the condition of your septic system;
- Control the use of water and do not dispose of hard and synthetic materials in the sewer. It will further complicate the operation of your septic system and can lead to enormous damage. Contact Fresh Clean Septic for advice on maintaining a healthy septic system.
“For the second time, I use Septic System Service, which Fresh Clean Septic provides, and I am more than satisfied. Their inspectors and technicians are extremely qualified. The last time during the inspection, they found a problem that we did not even suspect. Fortunately, they managed to eliminate it.”
“I definitely recommend using the Septic System Services that Fresh Clean Septic offers you. Fast and high-quality execution. And their amazing specialists will answer all your questions. ”
“I accidentally found the company Fresh Clean Septic. I am glad to use their services. I have a standard Home Septic System. I noticed some signs of a problem with my septic system. Inspectors and technicians performed the necessary inspection and eliminated any malfunctions. I haven’t had any issues since then. “
How often do I need septic system service?
The frequency depends mainly on the size of the septic tank, the number of people living in the house, and the way the water is used. Usually, inspections need to be done once a year and septic tank pumping- every 3 to 5 years.
How long does septic system service take?
The duration depends on the type of Septic System Service and the size of your septic tank. You can send us a request for an offer to give you the detailed information.
How much does it cost?
Prices for Septic System Services vary depending on the service and the size of your septic system. For this purpose, you can contact us to request an offer for the specific service you need.
How to request a quote?
For this purpose, you can call us or by filling out our contact form on our website.
Do you offer regular septic system service?
We offer Regular Septic System Services. You can contact us to inspect your septic system and prepare a maintenance plan.
Do I need to do something before the arrival of your experts?
Before our team arrives, it is good to prepare “As-Built” and give us free access to your septic system.
What happens if I’m not happy with the service?
In case you are not satisfied with the service, you can contact us to explain your case.